Monday, April 6, 2015

The blur (final)

 The blur

I opened my eyes, and stared at the white ceiling. My mom knocked on my door, but I didn't answer.Her special scent came to me, " oh, sweetie, rise and shine." Then she opened my grass-like green curtains. The light from the outside world stabbed my eyes so bad, so I had to half open my eyes. When I looked up , the ceiling was fairly clean, yet I didn't have a thought to get off my warm bed. I winked my eyes for a couple of times and looked out the window.

 Looking through the window, I could barely see anything. Everything was vague; I wiped my eyes and realized that it was a foggy day. Fog covered nearly my entire scene, making my sight blurred. Memories of my childhood came to me all of a sudden, I saw myself playing in the fog; the air used to strike my body every time I breathe in. The plants outside were covered with fog as well. Although I couldn’t see the flowers clearly, I saw the red color on top of the blossoms, like a decoration of the blur. The sense of obscurity made the whole scene quite romantic.

The fuzzy scene motivated me to stretch myself and yawn, then got off bed finally. Standing in front of the window, I couldn’t help but open the window because the smell of fog lured me to. The window was unlocked, so I just pulled out and used a stick to support it. In the meantime, I took a deep breath with my face facing outside. “ Jesus Christ!” The air came into my throat immediately, and made me want to puke! It almost smothered me!

I rushed to the dining room, and saw my mom was eating her breakfast elegantly, “ Remember to take a respirator with you when you go outside mom, because there is serious haze pollution outside.”

No comments:

Post a Comment