Tuesday, April 28, 2015

blogpost #8

 Blog #8
          “There’s a legend of Spiderman. He travels between buildings, and he loves jumping from one building to another. He loves a girl, and he spies o her every day. He never let the girl find out he’s been spying on her. Well, turned around. He’s behind you.”
It’s kind of tricky story. It’s probably not necessary a story, but a very abstract one. I come up this story because “Avengers” is going to be shown in cinemas, and I am very excited about it. Besides, Spiderman saves innocent people’s lives, and he is altruistic since he always put himself in danger rather than putting other people’s lives. I desperately wish I can see “the real Spiderman” when I turn around, looking at the transparent glass. My brain right now is full of fantasy and imagination. Every girl wants a hero in her life, so do I. And I guess this is also the reason that I made this story with an interesting end.
I have looked up online in the website called “Writing Prompt” these days in order to have some ideas to make up new stories. For instance, there is a story that I extracted from the website “You’ve had a rough day at work. You head home and go straight to bed, mumbling, ‘I wish I’d wake up tomorrow and be anyone but me,’ before dozing off. When you wake up in the morning, your dream has come true, as you quickly realize that you are not you—you are someone else that you know! Excited to live the day in that person’s shoes, you set off, only to find a day in the life of that person isn’t as easy as you imagined.”(1) This story actually renders some ideas to me since it is what I think every day. The story just transformed your real life, but it narrates in another way.
Admittedly, writing a story every day is not easy. My friends have asked me “How can you make up a news story every day?” I just smiled and responded that I was trying my best to do it. The good news is that we are coming to the end of 30-day challenge, and I am doing well so far. However, there’s one thing that I gave up in my 30-day challenge—to keep drawing cartoons from every story. I found that was so hard for me and I didn’t have a clue on how to draw it. So I basically draw with match people without any artistic elements in my cartoons.

In short, almost 20 days have past, and 10 more days to go! In the last 10 days of challenge, I am planning on asking someone assigns me a topic and writes about it, which can make my challenge more interesting. I am pretty sure that I will have more ideas coming to me because life is like a book full of fairy tale; you keep digging and exploring, inspiration will come to you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment