Thursday, April 30, 2015

blog post #8


What the earth will be like without human? 
At first I thought I had a wonderful day, but the day ended up with my broken knee and my phone. I was playing my phone when I walked, and then I just fell like a bunch of coconut falling from the coconut tree. Personally, I don’t have anything else to write about besides my stories. But after what happened to me today, I decided to make up a story of myself.  “Once upon a time, there was a naughty girl who played with her phone while walking, and then she fell on the grass…” You will see the rest of the story once I have completed. All you need to know now is that this story is going to be great since my left knee still hurts a lot now.

Anyway, let’s talk about some good stuff. Recently I can’t find any resources to write about, so I decided to look up “writing prompt”, and Andersen’s fairy tales stories. It turned out that these stories did give me some inspiration. Andersen’s little mermaid is extremely famous all around the world, and since I have always dreamed about my life in the sea, I made up a story of my dream in which I was living in the sea alone. That’s the life I want, I don’t have to worry about any problems in my life, I ‘ll just need to relax and enjoy my day. However, you know that’s never going to happen in real life.
Then I came up with a better idea of my story. When I had my history class with Mr. Sacco, he talked about what would happen if human stopped to reproduce. That leads to my thinking. If human stopped reproducing, what the world will be like? If the last generation of human die, this earth will eventually become so quiet and no one will interrupt the growth of nature. I have seen a documentary talking about the earth without human. One the one hand, the earth will be more peaceful; on the other hand, since some creatures rely on human activities, they will probably become extinct. And after years and years, the buildings will no long exist, they will all fall from the ground. It will be so amazing to think about the earth without human. As a result, I wrote a story about the collapse of earth.

 In general, I find that it’s getting harder for me to find my inspiration, and I have been trying harder. All I want to say is that it’s not easy to make up stories, and I think Leo feels the same way, since he has to write a poem every day. However, I think I will eventually come up with an idea of my upcoming stories and my 30-day challenge is going to be over soon! What I would do now is to g out and find my sources of inspiration, and probably watch more movies so I can have a sense about how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment