Monday, April 20, 2015

Me

  The only thing that I noticed changed a lot on me was creativity. When I first began to write stories, I created some boring, lame stories, which i don't want to read them now. After few days, I started to come out with some ideas that were more likely to be imaginary, and creative. I added some fiction elements to some of my stories, rather than the old non-fiction stories. But one thing that remained unchanged was the meaning of each story that I rendered them.
  Today is the 10 day nice we started our challenge, and I failed once. The reason simply was that I forgot about it completely. But if I can remember, I will still finish my story of the day. Mostly, I write stories when I have a feeling that I want to write, and the. I call it a day. To be honest, I'm getting tired of this challenge because it's just not easy to come up with a good idea and not easy to make up a story lively.
    Surprisingly, I think I cover many aspects of myself in my blog. I wrote about how I improved on my story writing, and how I failed once. But someone has said that "failure is the mother of success". Failure is like the cornerstone that I step on to reach success. Success to me is writing a creative, meaningful story, to achieve that goal, I have to keep doing 30-day challenge even though it's getting tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment