Monday, April 13, 2015

30-day challenge 1

  I have done 4 days out of 30-day challenge, and here are some of my personal opinions and summaries. I chose to write a story every day with cartoons in it. Yet I found it not easy to cme up with many ideas about stories. I have to open up my mind and create something. During these days, I would write down the story once there was some idea in my mind. But basically these stories expressed my personal emotions that I want to narrate. The most difficult part of challenge is to draw. I have decided to draw cartoons because they visualize the content of the story more vividly. However, I found that drawing wasn't easy. One reason for this was because I have never drew from my mind before, and I wasn't really sure how to draw different shapes. Yet, I have drawn these cartoons for four days, and so far they looked pretty good, at least people can understand them.
It is actually so much fun to make a story besides its difficulty. Since I can make whatever I want, and I feel so proud to complete a short story. These stories are very meaningful, but they are not very easy to understand. So that's also the reason why I put cartoons in these stories.
Anyway, I think I will love doing this and finally come out with some fantastic ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment