Thursday, April 23, 2015

blog 6 about 30-day challenge

30day challenge SIX!

  Do you think lack of imagination is some sort of action of being mature? Or do you think imagination is something people lack nowadays? Actually, I prefer to believe the latter theory.
   I have mentioned in my previous blog that I became more imaginative, and I do have a lot of good ideas of writing a fiction story. But this time, I want you to understand that imagination is not only important to me, but to you as well. To be frank, I am such a bad writer, but a good “daydreamer”. I think about weird things that you don’t think every day( well, it’s an exaggeration). Anyway, my point is, you want to be open-minded.
  Yesterday was such as bad day for me, because it was rainy all day long. And, guess what’s more? There are warms on the ground, and they are literally everywhere! My least favorite thing is bugs, or anything that similar to bugs. I was just so luck that there weren’t any dead butterflies on the ground, because I have fear for them. All right, let’s get to the point; I made a story about warms. It’s a sad story, because as you saw, some warms died in the morning when sun came out. So I wrote about their lives in the rainy day, which were very cozy. “Spring has come, flowers are blooming”, however, in the end, all the warms die on the lawn because they didn’t make their way back. I enjoying rendering my story a personification, which made the warms seem energetic. See? You can even create a story with a bunch of warms if you are imaginative.
  The other story has a deeper meaning because as I said, I want you to see how important imagination is. When we were young we all believed that Santa Claus would come at the night of Christmas and bring us presents. However, last time I asked my 5 years old sister, she told me she knew that Santa Claus didn’t exist. Her answer was out of expected, because I was such a believer when I was young. Thus, in this story I wrote about the passing of our dear Santa Claus. He saw everything in his life before he passed away, and the only thing he saw was children’s gradual change in their belief. Their parents don’t tell them that Santa Claus will come at the night of Christmas any more; instead, they tell their children that Santa Claus never existed. But, he does exist, doesn’t he? Anyway, you can see my story down below in the picture.

       One of my friends has told me that my stories are too childish and simple. Of course I know that, stories are just some tricks to fool the young children. But I just don’t want to lose my childishness, because it was part of my memory. In short, just so you know, imagination is very important, and I know I am a little verbose because I said thousands of times. Perhaps your life will be more colorful with imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment