Tuesday, April 14, 2015

30-day challenge 2

  Do you know how hard it is for me to create a not only meaningful,but also creative story? Today is the fifth day since I started my 30 day challenge, and I have been struggling what I can write about every day. Guess what? There are still 25 days to go. Writing a story every day is harder than I think because I couldn't come out some very interesting stories, but I could  just write as much as I can.
 The first story that I write was a story about a girl and a boy who fell in love with each other. The girl wanted the most shiniest star in the abysmal sky so bad that she cried for it. The boy used a ladder to climb up in the sky and the he finally got it for the girl. Perhaps the first time you read this story , you find it is usual and not creative at all. Yet when you think ant it, how could a boy climb up in the sky and pick up a star? I used my imagination to show that how close the sky is to us. I showed the power of nature that attracts human beings.
   The second one that I wrote days before is also a lovely story about two bears who hibernate in a cave in the mountains. One bear looked out for the other.  The magic thing of this story is  the natural instinct of two natural creatures; it's just too amazing to find that how creatures look after each other when they probably don't have high Intelligent Quotient as human does. I drew some cartoons of two bears together. Although I am really bad at drawing, I tried my best. And it turned out it wasn't as hard as I thought. I felt like there was something in my mind when I came out with this story. I was standing outside JJW, feeling the air, watching squirrels galloping, I saw nature.
  However, the third story is not about nature, it's about human beings, and the relatinship of human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment