Friday, May 15, 2015

Pre-profolio

April:
The first one: Have you been doing a  challenge for 30days?
4 out of 30: drama is life
7 out of 30
9 out of 30
May:Final post



For my prof olio, I chose my 5 pieces I thought they were the best as my profolio pieces. The reasons I chose them were because they were very interesting, and they showed my personal opinions and emotional changes during the challenge. However, I am thinking about some effective ways to revise them.  First I want to name the. With better titles since some of the titles are boring and not appealing at all; one of them doesn't have a title. Since I wrote like spoken English, some of the languages may be inappropriate, which i will change them. And besides, I think I will need a stronger organization because when I wrote whatever came to my mind when I wrote my blogs. In addition, I want to add something new about techniques in more details, and maybe to write a better connection between my examples of stories and things I want to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment