Sunday, May 3, 2015

#9

9
  Today is such a good day, and I have decided that I need to keep going on a diet since I have been eaten high-calorie food for two weeks. I guess this is a long-term challenge for me, and I just had a bowl of tuna salad today. So I wish I could lose weight and become healthier.
   Like I mentioned before, I was going to ask someone assigned me a topic and write about it. As a result, Amanda did me a favor and she asked me to write a story about the tree with two different types of flowers right in front of VDP. This true does look weird because there are two types of flowers with two different colors growing on it. Although it’s weird but it’s unique too, it gives us a sense of romantic lovers. This tree reminds me a movie that I have seen named “The butterfly flowers” , it is a very famous fairy tale in China. The ending of this story is that two lovers turn into butterflies to fly away because they can’t be together. However, you may ask why does this tree remind me of this story? Because the colors of the flowers are beautiful, and they can resemble the lovers that try their best to be together and they overcome any barriers in front of them. So I write about what I think “ If two colors Flowers are growing on the same tree, they were lovers who didn’t win their happiness” (Jiang).
   The second story that I wrote was hilarious. When I asked Amanda what I should write about, she was pouring her water into her glass. She hesitated for a moment and then she said “How about water molecules?”, “Okay….” I was laughing. Since my first story is about plants, I want to write water molecules that connect to the plants. I just learned cohesion in biology class, which is the force between water molecules. So I wrote a conversation between two water molecules about how one of them fail to finish the cohesion, and then how they improve to help the plant to become more beautiful. It doesn’t make sense I have to admit, but good stories don’t make sense right?

   At first I thought asking someone to assign me a topic was harder than just creating one, but then I realized that it would be much interesting and easier if the topic was assigned. I found that there are lots of things that I can write about even water molecules, as long as I can brainstorm. There are few days to go, and then our challenges will completed, and I can’t wait any more. In fact, I am going to write something about our lives in the next few days in my story. Life is full of fantasy and challenges; Life is decorated with mysteries and happiness. Anyway, we should have the spirit to continue our life, and challenge ourselves, because life renders us abilities that we can use far more than we can use now.

No comments:

Post a Comment