Saturday, May 16, 2015

"Bon Chiller"-

                             Bon Chiller-- a murder mystery made me laugh

   Do you believe that I was frightened for a second in yesterday’s show Bon Chiller? “I was totally, absolutely amazed by the setting and background, and the people who acted who absolutely amazing, like wonderfully amazing!” Do I sound like Pippi, one of the main characters in the show? Anyway, I literally love this show so much because of their perfect performance and their effort in acting the characters.
  To begin with, they all did a great job in the show, but there is always a favorite character. My favorite actress is the “Detective under cover”, which was acted by Lexi. She surprised me the moment she appeared on that stage. Besides her posture and clothes, she totally acted out a detective under cover. The detective she performed was a brave and careful person, but instead, her speech just made all of us laughs out loud. For example, when she said “ I am a kindergarten teacher,” I couldn’t help myself but laugh with others. Since I sat at the second row, I could look very clear at her facial expression, and I was impressed with how professional she was.
   In addition, the story it self made me impresses indeed. The story was supposed a horror story because it was about a mystery of murders. However, our fantastic actors and actresses act them like a comedy, which entertained all of the audiences. The exposition of the story was acted out completely. Their conversions were so organized that we could all understand what was happening. However, I guessed that the lawyer was probably the murderer, but I didn’t expect that the detective was too. The turning point of the story was the part that made me deeply impressed when “Jerry” was talking about the time that the twins were born, I suddenly realized how intelligent this story was.
  At last, the setting and the background were important elements of this show. For example, every time when a murder occurred, there was horrible music that went with the scene, which made the scene looked scarier. But I enjoyed the scary feeling because I thought it wasn’t easy for a show to frighten its audiences like that. The background of the show was like a real house, and thanks to technical director Jack, the audiences felt so real about the scene. One thing that helped a lot with the understanding of the story was background because the characters connect the puzzle to the painting and many other things that could help the audiences to interpret.

   In general, it was a very good show. The varsity players were very professional and in the show, they actually abandoned their true personalities in order to act the characters’ personalities. The show was performed in a comedy rather than a horror story with heavy tone; from my point of view, this transformation made the show more interesting and funny. I wish I could act like them, but it would be so hard. I admire their profession in acting, and hope one day they would be masters in acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment