Monday, December 1, 2014

a red bottle called Rango

A red bottle called Rango
   I have a water bottle that I use every day. I named it Rango because it’s like a friend to me, since 70% of human body is made from water. It was bought when I was visiting Harvard, and it was bought in the Harvard’s store. It is reddish and it is translucent. Its color is very beautiful and the design is very useful. There is a huge Harvard on it, which is a logo. The logo follows the shape of the water bottle, which is very obvious to see. Below the logo, there is a word bpafree, which I guess is the factory that made it. The cap of the water bottle has a sense of design. There are two ways to open the water bottle: one is to rotate the cap; the other way is to push down the clip, and open the mouth. However, there is another figure on the cap, which is like a rotating flower.
  I never paid attention that the water bottle not only is red, but it has some white parts. Furthermore, the thing that I just found out is that it has a graduated ruler on one side of it, it’s like a graduated cylinder. And the part of the cylinder is concave. Plus, there are two units: milliliter and oz. I have never noticed that before at all. When I open the clip, there is also a white rubbery plug that can stem the water inside the water bottle.

  The bottle is very useful and it reminds me to drink water every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment