Wednesday, December 17, 2014

winter break

Winter break
  Reunion is the most precious thing to me, because it is a chance for me to meet my family and friends. Family and friends are the ones that accompany me when I feel depressed.  I am in an excited mood, and I have planned what I will do during winter break.
  The most important thing to do is to go back to meet my friends from my former high school. I have stayed there for half a year, but I made many friends there. On the day I arrive in my hometown, which will be approximately 12 am, I will go to a party that will be held by my school on 4 pm. This will mean a lot to me because I missed the Christmas party last year because I was preparing for a test. However, I made a promise that I would come the next year, which is this year.
  People that I know of will go to that party with their beautiful dresses and suits. That party is kind of formal; all the students and teachers are required to go. Due to that I was in an international school, most of our teachers were from countries such as America, Britain, New Zealand, even a teacher came from Spain. I missed my teachers and friends deeply that I just want to see them right now. The party will be held in a hotel next to my former school, since the students will come back to school that night. One thing that I have been excited about is that I told my friends that I would not go to that party because I will be really tired after the flight, and yet I will surprise them.
  I saw some pictures of the Christmas party last year; it was great. There were some students performed on the stage with funny costumes: some of them were acted like secret Santa; some of them even acted witches. Although I didn’t really know how was witches connected to Christmas. Girls wore some makeup, boys wore ties, and everything seemed so nice. What’s more, the teachers that I saw every day have totally changed. They wore formal suits and bow ties; they were much handsome than they usually were.

 This is a picture of my grandparents and me when i was 3 years old.
  I am desperate to go back, and see what I have missed these three months. However, I have met some difficulties in getting the permission from my mum to go to that party. I told my mum that I wanted to go to the party nicely and calmly, and yet she didn’t want me to go at first since I would be tired after the flight. Plus, she thought I should be stay at home the first day I get back. I was begging her for half an hour. I remembered that she said she would let me go the next year, and she promised me. Besides, I am already sixteen, half an adult; I should be able to decide what I want. After she struggled for an hour, I finally got her permission. I was so excited and this party is going to be the first and the most important thing that I will do during the winter break. Although the break is not long enough, but it is enough for me to get to know that how important family and friends are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment