Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Final revision 2

                                      They are not only a pair of headphones
   I have been using a pair of headphones for two years. I like them for a reason: first, they have good sound effects, but this is not the only reason I am obsessed with it. These headphones can make me see my wish; they make me see what I want to see. In other words, they make illusion.
  The headphones have white with red lines on it, they have a red wire as well, which makes them very fashionable.  Two soft earmuffs on both sides, which I like the most. They were a gift that my mom brought me on Christmas the year before last year. My mum went to America without taking me, which made me disappointed for a while. However, after she brought these headphones back, I felt delighted. This cool pair of headphones looked just like other headphones, but after the first time I put it on, everything has changed, and I knew it was a very unique pair of headphones.
  My inclination was to do two things at the same time,  I was reading a book called " Silence",  a love story of a girl who hadn't spoke since she was five. I always felt sorry for her because what happened to her was a tragedy. I put the headphone on. Suddenly, I saw pictures of the characters I had been always imagining: Cole and Oakley, the main characters in the book. They were sitting together and watching a movie in their house, Oakley didn't speak though.Cole and Oakley had been friends since their birth, and finally they had each other. However, Oakley moved to Australia, which wouldn’t allow her to stay with Cole. They were both depressed. And yet, I was looking right at them the moment I put the headphones on. Oakley's face turned into a red apple when Cole looked at her, then they kissed. They made a vow that they would never leave each other again.
  The second time I put it on I saw my favorite “superhero”: The Amazing Spiderman. Of course, my idol is the person who acts The Amazing Spider Man --Andrew Garfield. When I put my headphones on, I found myself standing in Times Square. The Spiderman was so charming from inside to outside. The Spiderman started to save people's lives in the Times Square because a man who could strike people with electricity was damaging the entire city. I was stared at him and forgot that the Times Square is in chaos. He saved me, and when he left, he winked. My stomach punched; it was so real. My superhero just saved me and winked, I couldn't believe what I saw. 
  The third time I put them on was when I felt upset about homework. I was so frustrated that day. Not only I had a lot of homework on that day, and I couldn’t finish it, but also I was in a bad mood. However, I put my headphones and then felt energetic. Suddenly I knew all the calculation in math, all the analysis in History, and the clue to write an essay in English. I was so excited, the headphones did do me a huge favor.
  These headphones have brought me amazing experiences and I even had emotions with it. I regarded as my friend, when I felt depressed, I put them on, and enjoy the comfort they bring to me. I could feel that they have the same feeling for me; it seems like they were designed for me. They couldn’t leave me because they felt so proud to make people happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment