Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Three best writing revisions from my point of view

"The city of CA"
Sera Savas
I liked it because she describes it as a real city, which is very imaginative. The analogy is very proper, and did give me an image about how the campus is like. In addition, she also talks about people's occupation in this small city, which I think she not just shows the scenes, but also the real life.

Walk among dream and truth
Leo
This is a very attractive writing. First of all, it's because of its title, which makes me think a lot about what the story is going to be about. Plus, the content is interesting, and his description is very vivid.

A special canvas
Amanda
 It is very descriptive, and gives me a sense of art. I love this writing because of its organization, which can really make the reader see this masterpiece. Plus, the opening induces me to read more even though it's just a simple sentence .

No comments:

Post a Comment