Saturday, December 6, 2014

revision of a bottle called Rango

A red bottle called Rango
   I have a water bottle that I use every day. It is about 9 inches tall, the radius of it is about 0.25 inches. The different thing about this water bottle is that I named it Rango because it’s like a friend to me. You may think it’s weird to name a bottle, but I named it for a reason. Owing to the fact that 70% of the human body is made up water, Rango becomes my best friend, and he always keeps me from dehydrating.
Rango was bought when I was visiting Harvard. When I was thinking about buying a souvenir from Harvard, I saw him. He has beautiful reddish color, and he is also translucent. Rango is a charming bottle because the design is not only beautiful but very useful. There is a huge white word Harvard on it, which is a logo. The logo follows the shape of the water bottle, and the word is clear and obvious. Below the logo, there is a word bpafree, which I guess is the factory that made it. The cap of the water bottle has a sense of design. There are two ways to open the water bottle: one is to rotate the cap; the other way is to push down the clip, and open the mouth. The clip I designed for convenience, which let me drink water easily. Plus, there is another figure on the cap, which is like a rotating flower. This is also the logo of the factory that made Rango. This little flower show the amiable side of Rango, which I think is quite cute.
  I never paid attention that the water bottle is not only red, but it has some white parts. The combination of red and white makes its design so simple but stereo. The white parts embellish the whole water bottle, makes it more novel. Furthermore, the thing that I just found out is that it has a graduated ruler on one side of it, it’s like a graduated cylinder. And the part of the cylinder is concave. Plus, there are two units: milliliter and oz.  Rango provides me with convenience when I want to measure how much water I drank a day. Rango did help me lot with my diet, and he helps to make me healthier.  I have never noticed that before at all, now I realize what is so-called “ Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”  The last part of this water bottle is its white rubbery plug inside the clip. The plug is very soft but elastic, so that it can plug the water from inside of the water bottle, so that the water will not get out of it.


  Rango is like a truly friend to me, and he keeps reminding me that I need to “hydrate” all the time. He takes care of me a lot, and now I need to pay back: clean him up and pour water into it. My new day starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment