Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Korean food

During this Thanksgiving break, one of the meals that I ate was Korean food. I ate a lot on that night because it was delicious.
 First there was meat, which was barbecued, and there was some beef and chicken. The beef looked reddish with blood, after barbecuing, it looked pretty tasty. I could even smell the blood at first. Then there were some other food such as soups, rice, noodles, and Korean pickles.  The rice was white rice and it was very soft. However, the soup contained vegetables, tofu, pork, and I loved it because spicy food is my favorite. The soup even smelled pretty spicy. And yet the noodles were not spicy at all; they looked tasteless and might be salty. Plus, I also ordered pineapple juice. It was yellow and the glass is filled with ice as well. I put the straw in it, and when I drank it, I felt the pineapple juice flawed through my throat and then stomach.
   I like Korean food because it was similar to the food in my hometown since they were all spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment