Thursday, November 20, 2014

It is not only a headphone.

   I have a headphone that i have been using for two years. I like using it for a reason: first , it has good sound effects, but this is not the only reason that i love it. This headphone can make me see my dreams, it makes me see what i wanna see. It makes illusion.
  It's white with red lines on it,it has a red wire as well, and it's quite fashionable. It has two soft ear muffs, which i like the most. This headphone was a gift my mom brought me on Christmas the year before last year. It looks just like other headphones, but after the first time i put it on, everything has changed.
  I was thinking about a book called " Silence", which was a love story of a girl who hadn't spoke since she was five. I put the headphone on, and suddenly, i saw pictures of the characters i had been always imagining: Cole and Oakley. I saw they were together and watching a movie in their house, Oakley was the girl who didn't speak. She was shine, and Cole was looking at her, then  they kissed. That was the happy ending i'd always wanted for them, however, in the book,that didn't happen.
  The second time I put it on I saw my favourite character: The Amazing Spiderman. He was so energetic, and he was saving people's lives in the Times Square. He was my super hero and I couldn't believe what I saw.
  This headphone has brought me amazing experiences and I even have emotions with it; I can feel it has the same feelings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment