Thursday, December 4, 2014

revision of "They are not only headphones"

   I have a pair of headphones that I have been using for two years. I like them for a reason: first, they have good sound effects, but this is not the only reason that I love them. These headphones can make me see my wish; they make me see what I want to see. In other words, they make illusion.
  The headphones are white with red lines on it, it has a red wire as well, which makes it very fashionable.  Two soft earmuffs on both sides, which I like the most. The headphones were a gift that my mom brought me on Christmas the year before last year. My mum went to America without taking me, which made me disappointed for a while. However, after she brought these headphones back, I felt delighted. The headphones looked just like other headphones, but after the first time I put it on, everything has changed, and I knew it was a very unique pair of headphones.
  Doing two things aat the same time is always my appetite. I was reading a book called " Silence", which was a love story of a girl who hadn't spoke since she was five. I always felt sorry for her because what happened to her was a tragedy. I put the headphone on. Suddenly, I saw pictures of the characters I had been always imagining: Cole and Oakley. Who were the main characters in the book. I saw they were together and watching a movie in their house, Oakley was the girl who didn't speak. Cole and Oakley had been friends since they were born, and finally they were with each other. However, Oakley moved to Australia, which wouldn’t allow her to be with Cole. They were both depressed. And yet, I was looking right at them the moment I put the headphones on. Oakley was shy, and Cole was looking at her, then they kissed. They made a vow that they would never leave each other again.
  The second time I put it on I saw my favorite “superhero”: The Amazing Spiderman. And of course, my idol is the person who acts The Amazing Spiderman. When I put my headphones on, I was standing in Times Square. The Spiderman was so charming from inside to outside. The Spiderman was saving people's lives in the Times Square, including mine. He saved me, and when he left, he winked. My stomach punched; it was so real. He was my super hero and I couldn't believe what I saw.
  The third time I put them on was when I felt upset about homework. I had a lot of homework on that day, and I couldn’t finish it. However, I put my headphones and then felt energetic. Suddenly I knew all the calculation in math, all the analysis in History, and the clue to write an essay in English. I was so excited, the headphones did do me a huge favor.

  This headphone has brought me amazing experiences and I even had emotions with it. I regarded as my friend, when I felt depressed, I put it on, and then I could enjoy and relax. I could even feel that it has the same feeling for me; it seems like it was designed for me. It couldn’t leave me because it felt so proud to make people happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment