Friday, January 30, 2015

Revision


                             The blur 


My eyes were opened, staring at the white ceiling. My mom knocked on my door, but I didn't answer. She came in with her special scent, " oh, sweetie, rise and shine." She opened my grass-like green curtains. The light from the outside world stabbed my eyes, so I had to half open my eyes. The ceiling was so clean, and I didn't have a thought to get off my warm bed. I winked my eyes for a couple of times and looked out the window.
I could barely see anything through the window. Everything was vague; I wiped my eyes and realized that it was a foggy day. Fog covered nearly my entire scene, making my sight blurred. I remembered that I used to play in the fog when I was little; the air used to strike my body every time I breathe in. The plants outside were covered with fog as well. Although I couldn’t see the flowers clearly, I saw the red color on the top of flowers, like decoration in this white fog. The sense of obscurity made the whole scene so romantic.
I stretched myself and yawned, then got off bed finally. Standing in front of the window, I couldn’t help but open the window because I missed the smell of fog so bad. The window was unlocked, so I just pulled out and used a stick to support it. In the meantime, I took a deep breath with my face facing outside. “ Jesus Christ!” The air came into my throat immediately, and made me want to puke! It almost smothered me! 
I rushed to the dining room, and saw my mom was eating her breakfast “ Remember to take a respirator with you when you go outside mom, because there is serious haze pollution outside.”





No comments:

Post a Comment