Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blog8

    After these months of studying writing and composition, I found myself some improvements and things that I need to stills work on.
    The first  goal that I set up in the beginning of this semester was to improve my grammar, and make the sentences i write make more sense. I have been working on this goal for a long time, and I have seen some improvements on my grammar. I used to confuse the tense of verbs, sometimes i used present tense, sometimes  I use past tense. And I have been focusing on this area. After practicing, I found myself have fewer grammatical mistakes, and even I have some I would notice,  so I can revise them.
   The second goal that was about have the ability to analyze. To be honest, I don's like analysis, i think it's very complicated. And yet, we had a lot of chances to practice how to revise a piece of paper.And when we revise those pieces of paper, we have to analyze them. Therefore, I think I can do the analysis of a writing better now. But still, I need to keep working on this.
   The their goal I set was to be able to write other forms of literature such as poems. We had a couple of chances to practice that, and i basically know how to use rhythm to write a poem, and I enjoyed writing it. So I want to keep working on that and try to know something new about the forms of literature.
  In short, I have been working on this goals well and I will keep working. The most important thing for me on the path to success is to know my advantages and disadvantages, so I would know where I should be working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment