Thursday, January 29, 2015

first draft

    I opened my eyes, staring at the white ceiling. My mom knocked my door to see if she could come in, but I didn't answered. She came in and said " oh, sweetie, rise and shine." She opened my grass-like green curtains and left. The light from the outside world stabbed my eyes so bad. I was still staring at the ceiling and didn't have a thought to get off my warm bed. " why did she open my curtains? I love living in dark atmosphere." I murmured. I winked my eyes for a couple of times and looked through the window.
I could barely see anything through the window. Everything was so hazy; I wiped my eyes and realize that it was a foggy day. Fog covers nearly my entire scene, making my sight blurred. I used to play in the fog when I was very little, so fog was literally my favorite thing. There were many plants outside with their vague bodies swaying in the air. Although I couldn’t see the flowers clearly, I saw the red color on the top of flowers. The sense of obscurity made the whole scene so romantic.
I stretched myself and yawed. Finally, I struggled to get off bed; After standing in front of the window, I thought,  “ Ok, it’s time to get some fresh air.” The window was unlocked, so I just pulled out and used a stick to support it. In the meanwhile, I took a deep breath with my face facing outside. “ Jesus Christ!” The air came into my throat immediately, and made me cough for a while, which almost smothered me! No! That was no fog or fresh air! That was haze produced by pollution!

I walked to the dining room, and said to my mom, “ Remember to take a respirator with you when you go outside mom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment