Saturday, September 13, 2014

the things that I put in my collage

      I have made a collage of my opinions of writing. There are many parts that inwant to describe.
    To begin with,  I just want to say that I love writing. Writing is my favorite thing to do beside listening to music. The reason why I love writing is that writing is a way for me to express my feelings and secrets, even complaints. I put the reasons why I love writing in the collage because I feel like I want to they'll everybody that writing is an interesting thing to do. Plus,  I love. To write in my iPad, by typing. It is because that using pen will make my hands feel sore if I write for a long time and I really have a long-time writing.
   The reason I love writing is not the only thing that I put in my collage, I also put what I love to write about in my collag. Of course, just as what I mentioned before, writing is a way for expression. Thus, I love to write journals. When I am not busy, I will use some time to write a journal. Also, when I prepare to go to bed, if I have time to write a journal, I will do that. Writing makes me feel like I am talking to somebody, and that person is the one that I trust the most because he won't tell anybody.
    Then I put my favorite quote in the collage. Personally speaking, I love collecting quotes form series, movies,books, novels,and such. Some of them have real deep meaning,  some of them are simple but they enlighten me. These quotes shows there so laity of myself, people can see what type of person I am through these quotes. However, I also collect quotes about crimes, because my favorite series is ' Criminal Minds', in this series, there are many famous quotes, so I love to write down them.
   Finally, I wrote about my favorite place to write. It actually depends on my mood, I I always write things down when I am not feeling well, or I have nobody to talk with,  I love to write on my bed sometimes because I feel relaxed on bed.
   These are the things that I put in my collage, do you have anything interesting in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment