Saturday, September 27, 2014

How make a creative writing



          There are many best-selling books every year, but some books are boring and no one wants to spend one second to take a look at it. What's the difference between these books? The difference is their ways have been written.  Some authors know how to make a book interesting, but some don't. So,what is the art of writing ?
           From my point of view, to make a creative writing interesting requires the the novel title of the writing, and the creative content of the writing, even use of imagination.
            A writing would be not appealing if it just state its opinions without anything novel. From my perspective, a creative writing need us to think out of box, we cannot be restricted within the title of the writing. For example,if someone ask us to write an essay about the change of the world; we should not only classify the changes, such as political changes, substantial ones, but also we need to think about how do the people in our daily life reveal the changes of the world during those years. Thus, writing is not only to write, but it is accompanied with thinking.
         Furthermore, the content , or we can say the type of the writing is important. What I meant by that , a creative writing may be boring because the way that the author write is not attractive to the viewers. For instance, if somebody wants to write a argumentation of the racism, and yet it may only concern the difference that people are treated, the author is supposed to think about different point with examples to capture viewers ' eyes.
         What I just talked about is important, but this one is the bonus for a creative writing: the use of imagination I a creative writing. If our life lacks  imagination it will be dull. Thus , imagination plays a key role to people.
The use of imagination in a creative writing will definitely catch readers' internet in keeping reading this book, that is also the reason why people love to read fictions.  Just as what I said, imagination is the extra bonus for a creative writing, a writing may have discount in viewers' minds if it is lack of imagination.
       In this week, I made up a story of the painting which is called' The Wounded Deer' . Someone told that my story is very imaginative since I narrate a story of a deer with a human head who was accursed by the pope.
When I wrote this story,I was thinking about how to connect the story with the painting that I have chose. By chance, I had heard the story of religion in history class, so it inspired me to make up a story during Medieval time. I use many mysterious plots in the story which had connection to the religion. I fully used my imagination to make up the story , and I connected it to the main object of the painting, which is the deer with a human's head.
    Generally speaking, I learned how to organize and to make a creative writing this week, and I expanded my skills of connecting things in order t make the plot of the story coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment