Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gregory, the cat


I have a cute gray Persian cat named Gregory. He has pride and grace; He slowly lifts and lowers each paw when he rambles, and his gestures make him a dancer. His pride, however, doesn’t show up in his appearance, he is keen on watching television and getting fat for most of the time. His favorite is TV commercials, especially those for Meow Mix and 9 Lives. After he finished watching cat food commercials, he refuses to eat some types of cat food; what he wants is the most expensive snacks. Gregory not only gets picky in what he eats, but also the visitors. He only has some certain friends. He may snuggle up against your ankle, begging to be petted, or he would act mean to you and bite you. Gregory’s main purpose of doing this is not to establish his territory, as many cat experts think, but to humiliate me because he just gets jealous of my friends. After my guests’ departure, I look at the charming old fleabag snoozing and smiling to himself in front of the TV, and I always forgives him for the obnoxious, but hilarious things he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment