Monday, November 10, 2014

Letter

Dear Ms. Guarino,
     I am so sorry that I didn't not hand in my homework because I lost it days before. I have done it a three days before you assigned us. I am really sorry about that , and I expect you to understand.  I did finish it three days before, but something went wrong the day before yesterday.
    On the day before yesterday, I was carrying my bag with my homework in it on my way t the weight room. I went straight to the weight room after I went back from Cheshire Coffee; I realize that I need to work out a little bit.  Then I put my bag in the weight room first, then I got out to take a leak. I was in a good mood that day and everything went so well. However, when I was in the bathroom, a girl was sitting on the ground crying. It seemed like she was a freshman, and I found that her leg was bruised. Then I asked her what happened, she said that she flipped and fell on the ground. I was worried so I helped to get her up and sent her to the health center. Then I went back to the weight room, but when I tried to open the door, I found that I couldn't because the door was locked.
     I was so anxious because my bag with my homework was in the weight room. I went to the weight room at 4:30, and I wanted to work out for half an hour. Then,I took a look at my phone, it was already 5 pm. I looked around and see if anybody could offer some help. Unfortunately, no body was in the office. I was so worried then I rush  to the community life office and see if someone could help me. Again, they were having a meeting, which means that I was helpless. What ifs someone stole my backpack that I left in the weight room? So I thought that the weight room would be still open at 8 pm. I went back the weight room at 8 pm and see if I could get my bag back. And I had such a bad luck; weight room was closed because it was in a mess these days. I almost freaked out, but I finally found someone in the office.
" hi, have you seen a colorful backpack in the weight room in the afternoon?" I asked,"No, I've never seen a colorful bag in the weight room, did you leave it there?" " course I did", " okay, but I heard that someone found a colorful backpack , it was found by one of  the workers who cleans the weight room." "Thank you"
I went back t the weight room again and knocked the door heavily. One man came to me and opened the door. He said " weight room is closed now, for cleaning." " course I know, I just wonder if anyone found a colorful backpack." He answered " yes, I did."
" what?why didn't you ask if someone lost it, that's mine!" I exclaimed. " chill out, I can give you now." " oh no, the backpack is empty!" Who stole my homework ! " I just found it like that" he said. " what? It's impossible!"
In the mean while, I turned around and I found that a woman is holding a bunch of trash with my name on a piece of paper. " wait up!" I screamed. Before I even ended my word, she throw my homework into a disgusting trash an with sticky water and other stuff in it. "No....." I cried.
Tit turned out that the homework slipped out of my bag and the cleaner thought it was some trash paper, so she threw it. Then the worker in the weight room found my bag which was locked in the weight room for the whole afternoon.
    That is the reason why I didn't  have my homework with me, but I still did it. Please believe this was true, I did not lie about a single word, because it really happened to me.
     Thank you
   Nancy

   

No comments:

Post a Comment